We want to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and Bardstown locals. We have provided useful COVID-19 resources to the right. Also, during this time, many tourism entities such as attractions and restaurants may be closed or institute alternate hours or other regulations. Below is a list of known closures or those entities planning to close. Please note that this list is fluid and may change over time as more information becomes available. Additionally, we have linked to a list of restaurants that are offering curbside, drive thru, or delivery options. Our best wishes for your continued safety and health.
Restaurants Offering Curbside, Delivery, or Drive Thru:
Latest Business Closures and/or Changes (alphabetical order):
- Around the Town Carriage will be closed for at least two weeks, effective March 14.
- Bardstown Bourbon Company and Bottle & Bond Kitchen and Bar are both closed to tours, events, and dining until further notice.
- Bardstown Civil War Museum will suspend tours effective March 16.
- Barton 1792 Distillery has suspended visits and tours effective March 16.
- Bernheim Arboretum & Research Forest is closed to visitors effective March 26.
- Four Roses Warehouse & Bottling Center will suspend tours from March 14 – March 29.
- Heaven Hill Bourbon Heritage Center will suspend tours effective end of business on March 13.
- Jim Beam American Stillhouse will suspend tours beginning March 16.
- Kentucky Railway Museum is closed through at least April 12. All events through April 12 have been canceled.
- Lux Row Distillers will suspend tours effective end of business March 13. However, the distillery is hosting several curbside bourbon pick up events. Please visit their Facebook page for more info.
- Maker’s Mark Distillery will suspend tours beginning March 16.
- My Old Kentucky Dinner Train will suspend operations beginning March 15.
- My Old Kentucky Home State Park mansion, gift shop, and visitor center are closed until further notice. The golf course, park grounds, and campground are open.
- Preservation Distillery visitor center will remain open, however, no tours will be given.
- Sisters of Charity of Nazareth church is no longer open to the public. The visitor center is closed. There will be no tours, no retreats, and the concert series has been postponed until further notice.
- Willett Distillery and The Bar at Willett are both closed to visitors until further notice. However, they are selling bourbon online for pick up in your vehicle. Please see their Facebook page for instructions.
Latest Event News:
- Kentucky Railway Museum’s Train Show has been rescheduled for August 8.
- Taste of Nelson County has been postponed. The event, originally scheduled for April 24, has been rescheduled for November 6.
- Bardstown Antique Show has been cancelled.
- Wickland Irish Tea event has been rescheduled for May 17, 2 pm – 4 pm.
- Sunday Sessions Concert featuring Ben Sollee is postponed. This event was to be held Sunday, March 15. An alternate date and time will be announced later.
State & City Resources:
National & Global Resources:
Federal & State Economic Assistance Resources: