Bardstown-Nelson County Historical Museum

Bardstown-Nelson County Historical Museum

Open Mon.-Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (May-Oct.); Tues.-Fri., 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (Nov.-Apr.); Sat., 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sun., noon-4 p.m. (year-round). In Spalding Hall, collection includes an original porcupine-quill-decorated Indian coat and one of the first Kentucky long rifles made in Bardstown by renowned gunsmith, Jacob Rizer (circa 1835). Variety of Historical artifacts, up to and including WWII. Main entrance faces Fifth St., HA rear entrance only.

Contact

Address

114 N. Fifth St.
Bardstown , KY 40004